Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Miracle Maker - DVD


"The Miracle Maker is coming!" Everyone in the tiny town is excited when they hear the news that the renowned man of wonders is coming to their village. But the humble traveller who appears isn't what anyone expected. They were looking forward to someone magnificent who would change their lives. It seems this man can barely take care of himself, let alone fulfill the dreams of others. But miracles can come in all shapes and sizes—and sometimes from unexpected places. 


Trailer




My Review

I really enjoyed this lovely movie.  It is a perfect film to watch with the whole family.  I thought the characters were great and were perfect for their roles.  I enjoyed seeing Brian Krause especially, I was a huge CHARMED fan! :)  The youngest daughter of the shopkeeper won my heart right away.  I loved the plot of the story and how many townspeople were in need of a miracle.  I loved how the miracles came in creative ways.  My favorite was the shopkeeper's.  Well, I had many favorites.  The gossiping old ladies were funny, the preacher and Lily were great too, as well as the preacher's mother.  I loved her miracle too.  The film is a perfect way to get in the spirit of giving.

I received a link from the distributor to watch the movie from home.

Purchase Links

Amazon / Seagull Book 


No comments:

Post a Comment