Friday, November 3, 2023

Shadows at Dusk by Elizabeth Goddard

 

Shadows at Dusk

Author: Elizabeth Goddard

Publisher: Revell

Published: October 1st, 2023

FTC FYI: I received a paperback copy and Netgalley link from the publisher. All views and opinions expressed are my own. 

Summary

Montana Detective Trevor West is desperate to learn what happened to his sister, who went missing in Alaska over a year ago, leaving nothing but a few photographs as clues to her whereabouts. At the advice of Police Chief Autumn Long, Trevor enlists the help of an experienced bush pilot. If Carrie James can't help him find the places in the photographs, no one can.

But Carrie has her own agenda. Grieving the death of her closest friend and the only person she could trust, Carrie will help Trevor find his sister on one condition--that he help her track down her friend's killer.

As the two close in on the answers they crave, they'll face dangers and connections they could not have imagined. They'll have to learn to trust one another--and face the dark secrets of the past--if they are ever to discover the truth and bring a killer to justice.

Review

“She just wanted to close her eyes and sleep for a year and then wake up from this awful, horrid dream.”

In the dedication, the authors tells the reader to hold on tight and believe me I did. I really enjoyed the first book in this series so I knew this one would be just as excellent as the first. I read the beginning of this book when I finished Cold Light of Day and reading it again was just as exciting. This is hands down, another stunning book from Elizabeth Goddard. How she writes the amazing action packed, suspenseful scenes, all while giving you fantastic characters (Trevor and Carrie were great!) amazes me. I couldn’t have asked for more from this book.  


5 stars!


Purchase links


Amazon paperback / Amazon Kindle / Christian Books


Author links


Amazon author page

No comments:

Post a Comment