Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Come Unto Me -- Movie Review


Young Samuel and little Mary are intrigued by the man called John the Baptist, but they can’t take the chance of staying in one place long enough to listen to his message. On the run from Roman soldiers, the brother and sister must do whatever it takes to survive. But when they meet a kind woman at a well, she introduces them to her son, Jesus—and their meeting forever changes the children’s lives.

My Review

I loved this sweet movie about Samuel and his sister Mary and how they met Mary and her son Jesus.   I appreciated a look into the relationship of Mary and Jesus.  I loved how Samuel protected his sister.  I also enjoyed how Mary took them in and cared for them.  She told them stories of Jesus.  The stories and lessons taught by Mary were of the basic gospel principles: faith, repentance, and baptism and then the children were able to experience those principles first hand.  I really enjoy these sweet movies and it brought tears to each of our eyes as we were touched by the message. 

Purchase Links



No comments:

Post a Comment