Thursday, February 28, 2019

Enduring Promises of the Heart by Valerie Loveless

Enduring Promises of the Heart

Author: Valerie Loveless

Publisher: Cedar Fort

Published: January 8th, 2019

ISBN13: 9781462123070

Paperback/e-book: 240 pages

FTC FYI: I received an ebook from the author. All views and opinions expressed are my own.

Goodreads Summary

The small community of Pleasant View is abuzz over Penelope Pottifer's serialized romances in the local paper--and the real identity of the elusive Ms. Pottifer. Meanwhile, young writer Liz Black tries to tell those closest to her about her secret identity, without much success. Liz's characters may have life figured out, but Liz herself doesn't have a script to follow as she navigates her own unique adventures. 

My review

Oh my goodness, this was such a fun book! Wonderful characters and an engaging plot. This book has everything I love it in. Romance, adventure and fun. I enjoyed the creativity of the plot. Each character brought something special to the story. I especially loved Mary. Reading the "paper" was enjoyable too. I look forward to reading more from this author. 

5 out of 5 stars. 

Purchase links

Amazon e-book / Amazon paperback / Deseret Book

Author links

Goodreads / Amazon author page / Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment