Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Breaking Jess by H. B. Moore

Breaking Jess

Author: H. B. Moore

Publisher: Mirror Press

Published: October 2nd, 2018

ASIN: B07FLG1C2V

e-book: 197 pages

FTC FYI: I received an ARC from the author, all views and opinions expressed are my own.

Goodreads Summary

What do a crooked detective, an upstanding psychiatrist, and a teenager who can’t remember killing her parents all have in common? Nine years of lies.

He hid her away from society so she couldn’t turn him in. But, in the end, he couldn’t hide her forever.


My Review

Breaking Jess is a non-stop thrill ride! I almost read this book in one sitting, but I had to get up early the next day, so I had to stop. Even then I had a hard time putting it down. The characters are gripping and the scenes keep you at the edge of your seat. I was constantly guessing what would happen next. I kept reading and reading, worrying if it everything will work out in the end. The author does a great job of keeping a steady pace throughout the book. And oh boy, the bad guy was bad! Every time this person was on the page I cringed.

5 out of 5 stars. There is a little bit of language, nothing I found offensive. 

Purchase links

Purchase on Amazon or read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited

Author links

Goodreads H. B. Moore / Goodreads Heather B. Moore / Website / Amazon author page

No comments:

Post a Comment