Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Fifth Doll by Charlie N. Holmberg

The Fifth Doll

Author: Charlie N. Holmberg

Publisher: 47North

Expected Publish Date: July 25, 2017

ISBN13: 978-1477806104

Paperback: 322 pages

FTC FYI: I received a pass-along ARC from the author, all views and opinions expressed are my own.

Summary:

After discovering a room full of matryoshka dolls wearing the faces of her village, a woman learns she may be trapped inside one--but unraveling the sorcery carved into each doll unleashes dark consequences that rip her from the only home she remembers.


My Review

The Fifth Doll is another excellent book by Charlie N. Holmberg. This was an intriguing world that she created and I loved how the story enfolds. Matrona is such a great character.  Her curiosity leads to trouble at first, but I loved her determination to not accept a certain fate.  There were so many things that had me guessing and I had a hard time putting the book down. Charlie does a great job of revealing the awesome twists and turns that kept the story moving perfectly. There were very cool surprises I was not expecting. Very well done!

5 out of 5 stars.  I can always count on this author for an adventurous, well-written book. 

Author Links

Website / Goodreads / Twitter 

Pre-order Link

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment