Monday, March 9, 2015

He Knows My Name -- Video Review



He Knows My Name

Distributed by Covenant Communications

Release Date: March 16th, 2015

FTC FYI: I received a code from Covenant to preview the 
movie before release.

Summary

Rebekah is fascinated by the man her neighbors call Jesus. Her mother is not so sure. One day she brings Jesus home—a simple act that will forever change their lives.

 My Review

This is an absolutely beautiful story of a young girl named Rebekah.  One day she is out with her mother and they see Jesus preaching, and after she is fascinated by Him and His messages.  Her mother, Sarah, is skeptical, and doesn't want Rebekah to wonder from her responsibilities.  Sarah's father is blind and needs help.  Rebekah is given the task to go to the market for fish, and sees Jesus there.  She then brings him home, and one simple act changes things for everyone, especially Sarah.  There is also a tender story about Ruben, the grandfather, as well.

My family and I loved this video!  I watched it three times, and each time the tears came.  My youngest daughter especially loved it, and it was tender to watch her reactions to Jesus and Rebekah.  The scenery is lovely and perfectly depicts the time period.  The story is sweet, and Rebekah was fun to watch.  This movie will be a perfect addition to your home for the Easter holiday, and can be enjoyed throughout the year.

Purchase Links



No comments:

Post a Comment